Saturday 23 August 2014

Outfit of the day!

its finally the weekend woohoo! (and also dear Augustine's birthday! if you're reading this, happy birthday darling!!) and as usual, i had tuition from 2-630...:( but it was better bc Jon Liew joined my tuition so i finally had a friend!! yay for jon liew :))))
anywho, just because i had tuition, who says i cant dress up and wear make-up, amirite ladies??? hahaha here's my outfit for today! I'm really sorry I can't pose well for pictures i tried really hard it was just so difficult and i kept laughing I AM NOT GOOD AT THIS but yes deal with it (special thanks to Jon for putting up with me and helping me take like a hundred pics albeit all of them were unsuccessful)
 Tropical crop top- h&m; $14.90 (if im not mistaken)
 Denim side slit skirt- Editor's market; $29
Stylenanda inspired sandals- Editor's market; $35 
Bubble girl tote bag- h&m; $7.90
As you can see i actually really really like Editor's market (i kinda go there every week just to see what new things they have) it's such a lovely shop! especially the new outlet at Orchard Central (level 4!) the atmosphere is gr8 and the music is gr8 and the shoe section is to die for!!!!!


NOT FORGETTING make-up!!!!
I don't normally put much make-up i guessss. the most i'd do is eyeliner, mascara and lipstick.

today i just decided to ditch the eyeliner and just put on mascara and lipstick.
here's what i used!

Club Clio's hitch eye king volume mascara- watsons store or smth i dont rmb but $20+!
Sephora's "Mr Lover" line- sephora obviii; $22!


here's a selfie with Jon from today's tuition!  (also that's what the lipstick colour's like hehe)
snap chat me at bernanaaa!

Thanks for the patrick plushie! it has a really poke-able belly button!!!:)

OH AND BEFORE I FORGET
today my tuition center gave me two free movie tickets bc i recommended a friend to join look!!!
who wants to go with????
jokes have to bring my boyfriend if not he'll get mad lmao hehehehe

thanks for reading! hope everyone has a great weekend so far!!:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment