Sunday 28 September 2014

16th Birthday Celebration!!

hey everyone!!
ok i know i haven't updated in forever and im rly rly sorry but i really had nothing to blog about at all
BUT NOW I DO!!!!
anyway yesterday (27 september 2014) was my 16th birthday celebration hehehe(my actual birthday's on 1st October :)) and it was soooooo wild ahhh it was AMAZING so obviously i have to blog about that hehe
Gayle came over really early like 11 am (the party was at  6 lol) to help out (and also bc i wanted her around she's perf) and Anthony, Jordan and Troy came around at like 2 to mess up the place lol (jokes HAHA)

 
main dessert table!!
the dessert table may not look like much in the pic, but i promise it was cray and the cake was so so so so nice and lovingly baked by my wonderful mum (so much love) I FOUND(or more like cropped) A CLOSE UP SO HERE IT IS
much pink many bling such candle
THIS WAS THE INSIDE OF THE CAKE
i did the ombre ok im good

and this was my hair of the day HAHA courtesy of gayle
Gayle also did my make-up (very talented she)and i couldn't have asked for a better make up artist BAHAHAHA love you eternally Whale!!
We actually rented a helium tank and filled up out own balloons bc we had 40 normal ones and a bouquet of big ones hehe and they were really fun to blow up omg (and suck the helium out in the end HAHA)
pre-party with gayle and i in garang guni clothes
 The party was a pink theme so those that didn't come in pink had to get their nails painted
for example, my boyfriend
HAHA but i only painted like three people's nails bc i couldn't be bothered after so.... D: but nonetheless, thank you my bb for letting me paint your nails a bright pink heartshape heartshape

mandatory pic after everything was set up 


Here are all the group pics!!!
errrrr one except lucas (sorry lucas)

squad

sexi

handsome boys 3/4 of them are single hit them up ladies

we r gay(happy :)))

kawaii gang
and not forgetting my fave people
fam bam jam

god parents!!!!!

my other half <3333 (cheese)
We actually catered pastamania but i have 0 pictures of that lol but it was goooo000ooo0ood (i have bags of leftover pasta and pizza anyone want some??) HAHA
it was rly wild and we took a ton of polaroids
this is the stack of pictures that i got to keep yesterday
CRAZY RIGHT
but yea these are the polaroids we took










im not actually sure if that was all of them but thats okay
anywho, as you can see(or not idk im sorry the pics are so small ok i TRIED) we had a ton of props ok from feather boas to mustaches to heartshaped fans HAHA it was soooo funny here are some close ups if you wanna see

the photo taking process was really funny HAHA thanks Gayle for being such an amazing photographer
guess what emoji we're imitating
my love for Ju in a picture
my love for Beth in a picture
hahaahhaahah im still not over how awesome the party was!! thank you everyone who came and thank you all for the amazing gifts and cards! i couldn't ask for better friends and I'm glad i spent my sweet 16th with you lot :)) love you all ok i hope everyone enjoyed themselves hehe

if you actually read this far, thank you and i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment